I'm Alexi, she/they; beyond that, I don't like centralizing my character sheet.
My goal with this site is to provide a durable central index of things I've made, and also create the kind of idiosyncratic site I love to browse during slow workdays.
My Major Projects:
Here's a list of media recommendations/semi-reviews.
- Isidore - Intermittent drawings and cartoons of a nude transfem hellion, also archived on Twitter.
- Stellar Elegy - The direct sequel to Mission Critical, with nine perspectives on first contact. (2021-, ongoing.)
- Mission Critical - turn-of-the-24th-century space exploration, Lunar sociology, space elevators, the mixed feelings of being from what-was-once-North-Korea, sending out messages that you will never hear a response to, corporate mascots uplifted to sapience, interplanetary wire fraud, and amazing human progress with plenty of petty dysfunction around the edges. Learn more here. (2020-21, 69k words, complete.)
- The Solar Symposium - space-opera-ish worldbuilding project, with in-universe accounts of matters great and small; some of my favorite entries are Warp Wyrms, Rocket Sauce, and the Zlotl. (2019-20, on hiatus but the themes and details might bubble back up again.)
- Parhelion - space opera webcomic; pacing and structure are all over the place but there's a lot here I'm proud of and it's a good fossil record of my artistic growth. (2016-19, ended prematurely, but Easter eggs from it show up in my later works.)
Elsewhere On The Web:
I'm on Ao3 here;
on Tumblr here;
on itch.io here;
and on Mastodon here, here, and here.
I run a Discord server here.
I can be e-mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org.